CathCom is an International Publishing and Communications Company and not surprisingly we passionately believe in Communication. From websites in Guyana to Newspapers in Spain - we think imaginatively about communication. It's all about Communication.
We seek out opportunities to communicate an ethical and sustainable message in a professional and effective way. We have been doing so as a limited company for 5 years and as an organisation for 15 years.
We think creatively and look for opportunities to communicate in any way we can. We try to take our message out to people rather than waiting for them to come to us.
Our other publications include:
- Catholic Voice of Lancaster - Official newspaper for the Lancaster Diocese
- Catholic Voice of Middlesbrough - Official newspaper of the Middlesbough Diocese
- Catholic South West - Catholic newspaper serving the area of the Plymouth Diocese
- Directory of the Permenant Diaconate (pdf) - a outline of being a Deacon in the Church - specifically in the Lancaster Diocese.
- Papal Visit - First ever daily Catholic newspaper in the UK for the Papal Visit 2010
- Viva - Newspaper for the World Youth Day in Madrid 2011
We are always open to new ideas and projects so if you need our help or support please get in touch.
Click here to see what key people in the Church have said about us.